I figure this is a good week for some songs that make you want to get back up and keep fighting.
1. Arthur McBride – SixMileBridge
2. Tubthumping – Chumbawamba
3. We’re Not Gonna Take It – Twisted Sister
4. We’re Not Gonna Take It – The Who
5. We’ve Been Through Some Crappy Times Before – Austin Lounge Lizards
6. This Land Is Your Land – Bruce Springsteen
7. The Bitch Is Back – Tina Turner
8. Burning Down The House – Talking Heads
9. There Is Power In A Union – Billy Bragg
10. We Are The Champions – Queen
They help me do that, anyway. What music gets you in the mood to carry on with the good fight?