Almost halfway through the alphabet now.
1. Self Control – Laura Branigan
2. Irene – Leadbelly
3. Rock And Roll Is Dead – Lenny Kravitz
4. Lady Blue – Leon Russell
5. I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm – Les Brown & His Band Of Renown
6. Penitentiary Blues – Lightnin’ Hopkins
7. Mr. Blue Sky – Lily Allen
8. Short Side Of Nothing – Los Lobos
9. White Winos – Loudon Wainwright III
10. You Rascal You – Louis Armstrong
I’ve had a coworker for some years now named Les Brown. Every time I see or hear his name, I silently add “and his band of renown”. Is my brain the only one that works like that or do other people do that sort of thing, too?