What else could we do on Christmas Day but have a Friday Random Ten featuring songs that have “Christmas” in the title?
1. Another Christmas Song – Stephen Colbert
2. Blue Christmas – Asylum Street Spankers
3. Carolina Christmas – Squirrel Nut Zippers
4. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) – U2
5. A Christmas Carol – Tom Lehrer
6. Christmas Time In Harlem – Louie Armstrong
7. Christmas Time Is Here – Vince Guaraldi
8. The Eleven Cats of Christmas – Trout Fishing In America
9. Merry Christmas, Baby – Bruce Springsteen
10. Merry Texas Christmas, Y’all – Asleep At The Wheel
And though it’s been said many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you. I’ll kick off 2010 next Friday with a New Year’s list, and we’ll go from there.