So you might have noticed that the blog was down yesterday. I posted about what was happening on my Facebook status, but the long-story-short is that my webhost moved my site to a new server but the data didn’t move with it. It turns out (I did not know this at first and became increasingly upset about it through the day) that the server the site had been on was having problems, and that these problems were the reason it was taking so long for my data to get moved to the new server, and why the original attempt to move it had failed. That’s all over now, and hopefully it’s not something I’ll experience again any time soon. All of the things I had set to be published yesterday are now up. I’m going to link to them here to make sure everyone sees them:
Thanks very much for your patience.