No single name dominates the Fs like it did the Ds and Es, but there are plenty of interesting names.
1. One’s Too Many – Fabulous Thunderbirds
2. Love Is Expensive And Free – Fastball
3. Man On The Moon – Ferraby Lionheart
4. Suspicious Minds – Fine Young Cannibals
5. Criminal – Fiona Apple
6. Everyday Sunshine – Fishbone
7. Landslide – Fleetwood Mac
8. Ladies Of The World – Flight Of The Conchords
9. Two Tribes – Frankie Goes To Hollywood
10. Bizarre Love Triangle – Frente!
I find it interesting that the only name above that my spellchecker seems to have an issue with is “Frente”, which turns out to be independent of the presence of the exclamation point. I don’t know what to make of that, I just find it interesting.