I did this last year and it was fun, so I thought I’d do it again.
1. Lord, I Wish I was A Single Girl Again – Elena James
2. Don’t Get Married, Girls – Ceili’s Muse
3. Put Another Log On The Fire – Jonny Fritz
4. Whatever – Asylum Street Spankers
5. You Rascal, You – Louis Armstrong
6. You’re So Vain – Carly Simon
7. Evil Woman Don’t Play Your Games With Me – Crow
8. Stick It Where The Sun Don’t Shine – Nick Lowe
9. Life Is Hard, But Life Is Hardest When You’re Dumb – Austin Lounge Lizards
10. The Twentieth Room – Gordian Knot
Put Another Log On The Fire is a Shel Silverstein song, subtitled “The Male Chauvinist National Anthem”. I think you get the picture. “The Twentieth Room” is a song about a woman who marries a man who turns out to have murdered all of his previous wives. As for “Whatever”, well, see for yourself:
You could always count on the Spankers to write tender love songs. Happy day after Valentine’s Day, y’all.